Transportation and air transportation in Georgia
Transportation in Georgia are an important part of international delivery of goods. The complex topography of Georgian territory and the specific conditions of crossing the border has severely disrupted the transportation process. Therefore, timely delivery, preserving the goods in safe and sound can take on only experienced, professional company like AMG TRANS COMPANY.
AMG TRANS COMPANY will develop for you a safe route anywhere in Georgia, will select the best mode of transportation, will prepare a package of documents, will assist in a hassle-free customs procedures. Specify the details of the cargo insurance, forwarding and delivery "door to door".
What routes provide transportation to Georgia?
For prompt delivery of your order to Georgia or from Georgia to the Russian Federation, supported by the main Federal highway:
- M4 "don" – from Moscow to Krasnodar with the continuation of the path of the international highway Е117 to Vladikavkaz;
- M29 "Caucasus" – from Krasnodar to Baku with transit through the territory of Georgia;
- Georgian highway J3 (international) – from the checkpoint of Kazbegi to Tbilisi.
Regardless of what city of Russia you order delivery, crossing the Georgian border is the checkpoint of Kazbegi. It turns out the route Vladikavkaz — the Georgian town of Stepantsminda — Tbilisi, Rustavi, any movement in the direction of the black sea coast, via Tbilisi, Khashuri, Borjomi, Kobuleti, Batumi, Poti.
You need to consider ordering transportation in Georgia?
- In addition to driver's license the carrier will need a passport and vehicle documents of international standard;
- Goods are transported solely on the basis of a special permit furnished by the customs authorities, in the amount of$25;
- When crossing the border, the transport tax is paid for transits carrying up to 10 tons — in the amount of$ 220, more than 10 t – 330$ (+payment of quarantine permits for imported goods in the amount of 25 Lari);
- For the safe movement of the sections of the mountain slopes on the territory of Georgia provided the toll tunnels. Travel tunnel Riccati (route Tbilisi-Batumi (Batumi-Poti) will cost 3,5 $, tunnel Tzipi is 1.5$.
Special attention is given to outsized and heavy cargo. For legal delivery will need to issue a special permit for the transportation of difficult cargo at least 30 days before crossing the border.
Still have questions? Will answer them right now hot on the phone
+7 (495) 255-77-90 +7 (919) 760-69-69 (viber)