What kind of limits there are for freight transportation in Moscow
Moscow is a big city and it has a big problem: traffic. In order to solve this problem the municipality has decided to limit the amount of freight transportations in Moscow.
Different kind of limits for freight transportation in Moscow
The main purposes of the limits:
- ✓ Preventing traffics
- ✓ Preventing the ejection of environmentally harmful substances
- ✓ Providing minimal noise
- ✓ Extending the shelf life of the asphalted roads
The types of freight transportation limits are:
- ✓ Permanent - using a passage in order to handle the movement of freight transportation in the center of Moscow
- ✓ Temporary - depends on weather conditions
- ✓ The cars of the operative services and government agencies
- ✓The cars of the diplomatic and consular offices
- ✓The cars of the emergency evacuation and postman services
These limits are not for:
The rules for the entrance of freight transportation TTR (Third Ring Road) and MKAD (Moscow Automobile Ring Road)
These are the limits for freight transportation on the area of TTR and MKAD.
- ✓ MKAD - the passage is needed for the trucks with a load capacity of more than 12 tons (from 6:00 to 22:00).
- ✓ TTR - the cars with a load capacity of more than 8 tons (from 6:00-22:00).
- ✓ TTR - the transportation of the cars with a weight of more than 1 ton is forbidden on the area of TTR (from 6:00-22:00).
The necessary documents for getting the passage for driving on the area of MKAD and TTR
- ✓ An application for the service
- ✓ The copies of the vehicle certificate and the vehicle registration certificate
- ✓ The passport of the applicant
- ✓ The copy of the resident registration document
- ✓ Driving licence
- ✓ Calibration sticker