International transportation is a popular service which is actively used for personal purposes and for the realization of business interests.
International transportation is a popular service in the modern society. It is actively used for personal purposes and for the realization of business interests. This type of transportation has a number of differences from transportation within the country. The correct clearance is an important stage, which determines the timing and the possibility of crossing the border. Customs clearance, compliance with regulations and laws of both sending and receiving parties is the prerequisite to successful transportation. This factor often has an impact on the route if the load will be crossing several borders.
The most popular form of transport, it accounts for about 70% of freight flow. This is due to the lability of services and relatively low price. The cost of transport is higher than for the railway, however, for small shipments, this method is more profitable. The transport by trucks is much cheaper than air transportation. Among the most significant benefits include the following.
- High availability: an extensive road network allows to deliver cargo even to the most remote settlements.
- Large variability of load capacity ensures the optimization of transport costs.
- Availability of specialized vehicles ensures the maintenance of thermal and climatic balance for goods, which are demanding in terms of content.
- Efficiency: cargo can be shipped on the same day, no need to wait for full equipping.
- Control of movement, correction of the route in the event of adverse weather conditions.
In this way can move any type of cargo: liquid, bulk, solid, gaseous. Modern technology allows us to transport objects of different dimensions.
The undoubted advantage of this type is the rate of transport, no other types will not be able to provide such a short transport times. The main drawback is the price, air transport is the most expensive of all possible ways of delivery. It is appropriate for perishable goods, valuable parcels, as well as any products that require an urgent move.
This type is most often used in multimodal messages, as a rule, the cargo is brought by road to the airport in the country of the sender and upon arrival the final delivery is also performed by the cars.