Every year between the countries ' borders become more open and the distances are not of particular deciding factor for international companies. Thanks to the "AMG TRANS COMPANY", the transportation of goods abroad can be carried out quickly and to have the best cost, observing all requirements for safety.
Transport company "AMG TRANS COMPANY", working in this market since 2010, allows you to benefit from all my experience, carrying with it the safe carriage abroad.
The main advantages of working with our company:
- Competent managers are always ready to develop and to justify economically feasible route for the delivery of goods to the desired point.
- Prompt processing of all documents for international shipments.
- A permanent control of the processed along the way.
- Experienced drivers with years of experience traveling abroad, deliver your cargo well within the stipulated time frame.
- Own fleet of modern vehicles, allowing the transport of overseas , respecting all the requirements of sound and temperature characteristics.
- The possibility of placing the goods in the warehouse of our Company.
- Best prices for all services, whether logistics or transport services.
- Attentive and experienced team of movers will ensure the safety and appropriate speed of loading and unloading operations. The availability of the necessary handling equipment in warehouses.
- Implementation of regular international transportation in the Baltic countries, Europe and CIS, allow you to optimize costs for clients.
Through long-term relations with many leading logistics companies from other countries, shipping and clearance of goods is clearly in a timely manner and at the agreed cost. At the request of customers can be arranged and freight forwarding.
Our client list confirms the fact that the priority objective of the Company is satisfaction of customers ' requirements. Regardless of the scale of the enterprise and destination, any shipment overseas will be well-designed, according to the current legislation and equally controlled until shipment to the recipient. Subject to all terms and requirements that will be spelled out in the contract.